Where Bazaar Lives:
Strive to build a better future for students by educating and supporting students through a series of cognitive behaviour therapy, mindfulness and positive psychology techniques.
An eight-week holistic and creative therapeutic intervention that can help alleviate symptoms of anxiety, depression and stress and instead motivate, uplift and empower students by helping them build resilience.
Meeting the needs of high schools, colleges and universities to help engage and support students make their mental health and wellbeing a priority. By combining creativity and clinical tools, we focus on targeting a full range of adversities that students face including exam stress, worry, fear and low mood.
- When it comes to prevention and early intervention, equipping students with the skills to manage pressures and look after their mental health and wellbeing may stop mental health problems from developing in the first place.
- The mental health of students can be particularly vulnerable during school, college and university. Among university students in particular, suicide is a major concern with 95 suicides being recorded between July 2016 and July 2017 (Office for National Statistics, 2018). By providing students with key skills and tools on how to manage anxiety, depression and stress, Bazaar can significantly reduce the risk of suicide in students.
- Students from the LGBTQ+ community are more likely to develop depression, anxiety, contemplate self-harm or attempt suicide (NUS, 2014). Also, challenges such as racism, stigma and inequalities can affect the mental health of students from ethnic minority groups (Mental Health Foundation, 2021). Through peer-to-peer support, Bazaar can encourage and empower students within the LGBTQ+ community and from ethnic minority groups and provide a safe space for them to explore and discuss their experiences, thoughts and feelings.
- Students experiencing poor mental health are more likely to be absent from their studies or drop-out of university completely. Hesa (2021) reported that 6.7% of full-time students did not continue past their first year of their course in 2018-19. Courses and support systems should be designed to give every student the best chance of gaining a qualification and Bazaar can help educating students on how to manage their mental health during their studies.
Improve the mental health and emotional wellbeing of your employees and provide immediate access to support to ensure that employees feel fully supported in their role.
An eight-week holistic and creative therapeutic intervention that can help alleviate symptoms of anxiety, depression and stress and instead motivate, uplift and empower employees by helping them to build resilience.
Meeting the needs of employers to help engage and support employees to focus on making their mental health and wellbeing a priority in the workplace. By combining creativity and clinical tools, we focus on targeting a full range of adversities that individuals face including time management, stress, worry, fear and low mood.
- Employers have a duty of care to support employee’s wellbeing, however, a lot of the time do not feel that they have the right training or guidance. Bazaar: A Marketplace for the Mind can help your organisation with providing adequate training and guidance to employees.
- For employees experiencing poor mental health or work-related stress, calling in sick to avoid work may seem their only option, but it doesn’t have to be. Bazaar can be offered as part of your employer’s wellbeing offer to help employees with anxiety, depression and/ or stress.
- Sometimes employees do not feel comfortable openly speaking to their line managers or other work colleagues when experiencing poor mental health. Bazaar can provide a safe space for employees to explore their thoughts, feelings and behaviours in a private Space.
- Mental health is one of the leading causes of absenteeism which can have one of the biggest causes on financial impact for business. By investing in your employee’s mental health, this in the long-term will reinforce better productivity and better business.
Provide immediate access and improve the mental health and emotional wellbeing of those in the wider community by breaking down barriers for those accessing support.
An eight-week holistic and creative therapeutic intervention that can help alleviate symptoms of anxiety, depression and stress and instead motivate, uplift and empower individuals by helping them to build resilience.
Meeting the needs of the wider community by reaching out and engaging individuals who are struggling with their mental health and wellbeing. By combining creativity and clinical tools, we focus on targeting a full range of adversities that people face day in and day out.
- Long waiting lists for accessing mental health support for people within the community can cause people’s mental health and wellbeing to deteriorate even further. By working with Bazaar, you will have the opportunity to create your own legacy in the community to provide free, effective, and immediate therapeutic support to beneficiaries and help reduce barriers to accessing support.
- For non-profit organisations who want to offer mental health support to people within the community, but do not have a therapeutic intervention, the right training or guidance, building a partnership with Bazaar can help provide your organisation with an effective mental health programme. Bazaar has an average symptom reduction rate of 54% for beneficiaries who complete the programme.
- For non-profit organisations looking to upskill their employees and/or volunteers, Bazaar offers excellent mentor training for those who would like to become a Bazaar mentor.
- For non-profit organisations struggling to engage their members, Bazaar is a bright, exciting and innovative form of therapeutic support that has been proven to engage members for the full eight.
The Chapters of Bazaar
Introduction to mental health, emotional well-being and general well-being. Set some goals and begin your Mood Diary.
Latest from the Library
"I’ve worked closely with Bazaar for around 6 months and I cannot speak highly enough of the course and the team behind it. I would highly recommend it to anyone."Adam Hughill - Manchester Met University
Get in Touch
Want to find out more? Submit your details below and a member of the team will be in touch.